Our ASAP (Accelerated SAP) methodology has been specifically developed for preconfigured solution projects.
The phases, activities, tasks and deliverables are adapted to allow shorter planning and lower budget implementations as well as providing templates, processes, tools and accelerators for every stage of project management.
Our set of tools
Our set of tools has been designed to enable enhanced project management efficiency:
- Quality Assurance Plan: describes the processes, rules and organization to be followed
- Roles and Responsibility Matrix (RACI): identifies all tasks, deliverables and responsibilities
- Project document templates: covers meeting minutes, steering committee documents, end of phase reviews
- Project deliverables templates: business blueprint document, functional specification document and integration test plan
- Manpower and costs management
- Budget and invoicing management
- Schedule management
We take our project training seriously
Our project managers undertake an internal training cycle of 12 modules spread over five months and validated by a final examination. Every step of the project management processes is standardized and explained to ensure an efficient and homogeneous project management community.
SOA People nominated at the SAP Quality Awards
In recognition of its commitment to quality SOA PEOPLE has recently won the SAP Quality Golden awards for France and EMEA, in two categories out of three: Small and Medium size implementation projects and New Business Application implementation projects.